Monday, August 2, 2010

Cloth


Today is our first "cloth diaper trial." Chloe has been in cloth since this morning, and I've changed her twice so far...and probably should have 3 times with how wet the first one was.

Here is the first cute little "Best Bottoms" diaper I put on her:


Here's our little model - wondering why mommy's taking pictures of her diaper:



Here is said diaper air drying after the liner was removed and being wiped out (there's a pic of a new liner below, and the little girl in the background is not all innocent as she pretends to sleep, but works on pooping in the pretty white diaper I just put on her):

New liner:

Soooo, we'll see how this goes.
I had to stop myself from throwing the liners in the trash can - oops. :-) Can't throw these away!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, sarah! I love it! She is adorable and I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about cloth.

    ReplyDelete